a thousand thanks :)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

feeling moment

i love a friend of mine the thing is thats all him and i would every be is just friends and it hurts.

It Hurts...

© Little_L
It doesn't hurt when I talk to you.
It hurts when you don't talk to me.

It doesn't hurt knowing I'm your friend.
It hurts when you never tell me to my face I am.

It doesn't hurt when I tell you I Love You.
It hurts when you keep forgetting about it.

It doesn't hurt when I worry about you.
It hurts when you tell me not to.

It doesn't hurt when you talk to me about suicide.
It hurts when you try it.

It doesn't hurt when you talk to me.
It hurts when you talk to me about another girl.

It doesn't hurt  knowing you have a girlfriend.
It hurts when you don't tell me you do.

It doesn't hurt you being my friend.
It doesn't hurt me being yours.

 

No comments:

 
Copyright@ LALALA all rights reserved :)